- As the days grow longer and the sun begins to shine brighter, it is time to get ready for the much anticipated season of summer. Whether you’re thinking of beach getaways, poolside lounging, or enjoying yourself in local surroundings this summer, it is important to make the most of this time of year. To help you look and feel your best, here are a few top tips to get you summer-ready.
Enjoy a Balanced Diet
- Many people resort to crash diets as a last-minute attempt to achieve their fitness goals. While these diets may yield results in the short-term, many people find themselves giving in to bad habits later on. Crash dieting often means depriving yourself of nutrients and minerals, which can leave you feeling hungry and grumpy. Not to mention, a poor diet can even result in poor health conditions, such as a weakened immune system and dehydration. Instead of subjecting yourself to unnecessary stress, adopt a balanced diet that is rich in nutrient-rich food. Incorporate more whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and proteins into your diet for optimal nutrition.
Shop for Summery Clothes
- When it comes to summer apparel, prioritise loose, breathable fabrics for maximum comfort. When the temperature is soaring, the last thing you want is to overheat in heavy clothes. Think flowing maxi dresses, chiffon skirts, wide-leg trousers, and loose-fitting blouses. In terms of fabrics, cotton, silk, and linen are great choices. These materials absorb sweat, and they dry quickly too. In turn, they will help you feel comfortable and fresh all day long.
Contour Your Body
- No matter how hard some people try, shifting that extra weight can be incredibly difficult. If this sounds familiar, Li-Pro Sculpt Body Contouring could be the perfect solution for you. This beauty treatment is non-invasive, and it offers permanent, instant results. Li-Pro Sculpt Body Contouring targets fat cells in specific areas of the body and uses ultrasound cavitation to break them down. The liquid fat is then removed by lipolysis. Utopia Beautique has two beauty salons in Oxford, and the salon in Abingdon offers this type of treatment. You can find more information on their website, utopiabeautique.com. Li-Pro Sculpt Body Contouring can offer you results in just one session, making it perfect for the upcoming summer months.
Zap Away Unwanted Body Hair
- Removing unwanted body fuzz can be a tiresome chore—especially when you’re in a rush. Waxing, shaving, and applying depilatory creams can take up a lot of valuable time, and these hair removal solutions can end up costing you a lot over the course of a year too. Instead of repeating this tedious process on the regular, consider laser hair removal. This semi-permanent solution uses a pulsed light system to get rid of unwanted body hair. Most people require four to six sessions, then one or two follow-up sessions per year afterwards. Laser hair removal can help your body stay silky smooth this summer, and every other summer in the future.